Thursday, 25 October 2012, 5:45 pm
Do you have type 1 diabetes?
Would you like to know about insulin pumps?
Diabetes WA is running a pump information workshop to talk about:
- What is insulin pump therapy?
- How does an insulin pump work?
- Could an insulin pump be right for me?
- When is an insulin pump not recommended?
- What are the benefits/disadvantages of insulin pumping?
- What are the costs?
- How do I get started?
- Which pump is the right one for me?
Facilitated by Diabetes WA, you're invited to come along and speak with Diabetes Educators, insulin pump company representatives and hear firsthand experiences from someone who uses a pump to manage their diabetes.
When: Thursday 25 October, 2012.
Where: Diabetes WA Belmont office, 172 Campbell St, Belmont WA 6014
Light refreshments will be provided.
Places are limited and registrations close 14 October 2012.
For more information or to register, please contact Kerenina Baxter on (08) 9325 7699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org