To experience the value of a Diabetes WA membership first hand, we’re providing all newly diagnosed Western Australian’s with a complimentary basic membership.
For the first 90-days of your basic membership you will be entitled to a selection of the perks usually reserved for full fee paying members.
- A Diabetes WA welcome pack
- The latest issue of Diabetes Matters magazine
- Access to the Western Australian diabetes community
- Automatic subscription to Diabetes WA newsletter
- Early notification of upcoming diabetes workshops and webinars
- A selection of the member partner benefits*
- Priority access to the helpline, workshops and other services
- A digital membership card
*Excludes ShopRite, Diabetes WA shop discounts and other premium offers.
After 90-days, we will send you an invoice to upgrade to a full membership or you can upgrade early at anytime.
If you do not wish to become a full member no problem. Just ignore the invoice and you can keep your free basic membership. There is no pressure to upgrade, it’s optional and you can still access the helpline, workshops and other services free with your NDSS number.
You can see all of the extra benefits that a full membership gets you here.
Sign up online!
To become a member of Diabetes WA and access the growing range of associated benefits, you can join by using the online form.
Upgrade to a full membership
A full membership costs $50 for one year or $90 for two years.
A concession membership costs $26 for one year or $46 for two years.
A concession membership is available to those who hold any of the following:
- Pensioners Concession Card
- WA Seniors Card
- Health Care Card
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Card – any colour
- Student Card.
People aged under 18 are also eligible for a concession membership.
Please note, some health funds will offer a rebate for membership fees – contact your health fund for more information.
There are several ways you can become a Diabetes WA member.