This prize draw is being run by Diabetes WA. Information on eligibility and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You will be eligible to receive a $50.00 virtual MasterCard gift card and go in the draw to win a grand prize gift pack if you have:
- Registered to use the Lets Prevent program within 10 days of pilot commencing (by Thursday 9 September 2021). This ensures you will have had the opportunity to review at least 4 of the 6 Booster Sessions.
- Engaged with the program as per the information sheet over the six-week period between the 30 August and 8 October 2021, specifically:
- All 7 Learning Sessions
- 4 of the 6 Booster Sessions (Booster Sessions are unlocked weekly from the date you register, so if you didn’t register until Thursday 9 September, the 4 Booster Session will be unlocked for your review on Thursday 7 October giving you until the next day to complete.
- Complete and submit the post-evaluation survey that will be emailed to you at the end of the pilot period by Friday 29 October 2021
Further Terms and Conditions
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
- Each eligible individual will receive one (1) $50.00 virtual MasterCard gift card and one (1) entry to win a grand prize gift pack.
- The virtual MasterCard gift cards cannot be refunded, replaced or exchanged, nor the expiry date extended. Please refer to the individual terms and conditions of the virtual MasterCard gift card for expiry dates and other details.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Incomplete or indecipherable surveys will be deemed invalid.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- One (1) winner for the grand prize giftpack draw will be chosen by the Promoter from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The grand prize giftpack draw winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the 29 October 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and randomly select our placement winner.
- The grand prize gift pack contents will be sent to the winner via postage and email, any postage and handling will be covered by Diabetes WA.
- The $50.00 virtual MasterCard gift card prize draw will be sent to all participants who met the eligibility criteria within 14 days of the 29 October 2021 via email. Virtual MasterCard gift cards can be used for shopping on the internet or over the phone at any merchant around the world that accepts cardless transaction. They cannot be used for face-to-face transactions at merchants, financial institutions or ATMs. Virtual Prepaid Mastercard card is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Mastercard provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. No new virtual MasterCard gift cards will be issued if the original email containing the gift voucher has been lost.