Researchers from The University of Western Australia are seeking volunteers to participate in a study on why people may and may not undertake various activities in managing their diabetes. For the study it does not matter how much or little you do; there are no rights and wrongs in this regard. Your valuable inputs will help to support different people living with diabetes.
- How to participate? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join a 90-minute informal focus group
- When? 31 January; 05, 12 and 14 February 2018, at 5:00 pm
- Where? UWA Business School, Crawley campus
You may participate in the focus group to exchange ideas and experiences on living with diabetes. All information is confidential for the study purpose only.
All participants will receive $25 cash and light refreshment will be served.
You will also get a free HbA1c blood test kit (valued at $34.95) from Diabetes Western Australia.
If you are interested in participating in one of the groups, please email email@example.com with the details below to help the researchers suggest you to an appropriate session.
1. How long have you been diagnosed with type-2 diabetes?
2. Have you attended the DESMOND program?
3. Please rank the dates in order of preference.