Medication and Insulin Update
We offer diabetes updates specifically for health professionals.
These study session will help you to develop a better understanding of diabetes and up-to-date information on the products and services available to your patients, with a particular focus on medications, insulin and the NDSS.
- diabetes classifications and general management
- oral medications and non-insulin injectables commonly used in diabetes management
- insulin types and administration regimens
- Diabetes WA programs and services for patients.
- National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) role and services.
The session also includes a hands-on workshop on pens, pumps and medications.
This session attracts CPD points for both nurses and pharmacists. You will be able to apply for these after the session and will be provided with a certificate of attendance.
This is a half-day study session requiring four hours.
The cost of this session is $110 per person including GST.
To an online booking please visit our calendar of events to see when we are next running this course.
If you have any queries about our training courses please email our training team or call 1300 001 880.