Home > Information For Health Organistations > Diabetes WA Training
Diabetes WA Training
Diabetes In-Depth: 1 Day Update
Our diabetes update is suitable for GPs, enrolled and registered nurses, dietitians, diabetes educators, pharmacists, exercise physiologists & other allied health professionals.
Topics covered on the day include:
- Introduction to Diabetes
- Blood Glucose Optimisation and Diabetes Technology
- Medical Management and Diabetes Complications
- The Latest in Dietary Management and Diabetes Remission
- Physical Activity for T1 and T2 Management
- Person-Centered Care: A Practical Application
This update attracts 7 hours of CPD points* of which you will be provided with a certificate of attendance.
*There is an optional quiz at the end, should you need this reflected in your certificate, please advise at booking.
Diabetes On Demand
We can provide a on demand training sessions on the topics listed above, which includes adapting to the needs and knowledge of the group. Please contact email@example.com to arrange an on-demand training session, or to discuss whether a more tailored topic would be required.
Bookings and refunds
Training sessions are not confirmed until payment is received.
Refunds are available as outlined below:
- Cancellations up to two weeks before the event receive a full refund.
- Cancellations from two weeks and up to three days before the event receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations two days before the event and non-attendance at the event do not receive any refunds.