Be part of our team
We employ some bright minds at Diabetes WA, and we are always on the lookout for more – whether they be employees, volunteers or fundraisers.
Our team is a dynamic group of individuals, dedicated to the cause of improving the lives of those affected by diabetes. For many of us, that cause is also a personal one. Almost half of us are affected by diabetes in some way, whether that be living with the condition or caring for a spouse or loved one with the condition.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Customer Service team in Belmont. We currently have a part time position available, 4/5 days a week.
We are offering a competitive salary of $50,353 per annum (pro rata) along with a broad range of employee benefits, including free onsite parking and salary sacrifice options that can add further value to annual salaries, depending on individual tax circumstances.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Officer looks like:
- You will be contacting Diabetes WA’s registrants – providing valuable information regarding our free support services
- Providing face to face/phone customer service and web-store support
- Providing event support – event bookings management
- Providing administration support for the organisation
- Enjoying working in a great team environment!
You will have:
- At least one years’ experience in a customer service role
- Call centre experience – preferably with outbound calling experience
- Strong customer service focus and excellent telephone manner
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite and the ability to adapt to and use different software packages
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases is highly desirable.
If you are a team-player and a self-motivated individual looking for a hands-on role within a supportive team environment, please apply now by submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria via seek.com.au.
Applications close at 5:00 pm on Monday 25th October 2021.
Please note Diabetes WA requires all employees provide a National Police Certificate and Working with Children Check (if applicable to position) upon commencement of employment.
Diabetes WA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. DWA encourages people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from CALD backgrounds and people living with disabilities.