News and Information
Diabetes Matters is our members’ magazine.
This glossy magazine is published quarterly and contains
- In-depth articles on living well with diabetes
- Real-life stories about how others manage the everyday challenge of the condition
- A puzzle and a competition (win a book)
- Tasty recipes (approved by dietitians) to try in the kitchen
- A calendar with details on our courses, workshops and events for people living with, or at risk of, diabetes in WA.
Our team of credentialled diabetes educators review all magazine content, making it a reliable and valuable source of information for our readers.
Digital copies of the magazine are also available.