Training for Health Professionals
We have a range of courses designed to inform and upskill health professionals on best practice in diabetes care.
Our courses are suitable for a range of health professionals, whether they are working in the community, in private organisations or in hospitals. We run the following training courses:
- Diabetes update for health professionals
- Diabetes Update for Health Professionals working in aged care
- Diabetes telehealth upskilling for regional health professionals
- Feltman training for health professionals
- Online Diabetes Upskilling for Rural Health Professionals
Beyond our study days, we also offer facilitator training courses, where we train you on how to deliver our award-winning healthy lifestyle programs for the benefit of your patients.
Read more on how you can become a DESMOND facilitator.
For bookings and queries regarding our training courses please email our training team or call 1300 001 880.
- Diabetes Update Health Professional – 10 October 2019 in Floreat
- Diabetes Update for Health Professionals working in Aged Care – 21 February 2020 in Floreat
To find out when the next training sessions are taking place visit the What’s On calendar.