Training for Health Professionals
We have a range of courses designed to inform and upskill health professionals on best practice in diabetes care.
Our courses are suitable for a range of health professionals, whether they are working in the community, in private organisations or in hospitals. We run the following training courses:
- Diabetes Update for Health Professionals
- Diabetes Update for Health Professionals Working in Aged Care | February 2021 Flyer
- Support Worker training – available now via videoconference
- Diabetes upskilling for health professionals
- Feltman® training for health professionals – available via videoconference
- Online Diabetes Upskilling for Rural Health Professionals (NADC)
- Diabetes Webinars co-presented with RACGP
Feltman® and Feltmum® are registered trademarks of the Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation and Diabetes Victoria.
Beyond our study days, we also offer facilitator training courses, where we train you on how to deliver our award-winning healthy lifestyle programs for the benefit of your patients.
Read more on how you can become a DESMOND facilitator.
For bookings and queries regarding our training courses please email our training team or call 1300 001 880.
The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) is an initiative of the Australian Government and is administered by Diabetes Australia. The NDSS agent in WA is Diabetes WA. Find out more about the NDSS at ndss.com.au or call the NDSS Helpline on 1800 637 700.