Diabetes WA will be holding a free pump information evening for you to learn more about insulin pump therapy.
Topics covered during the evening include:
- What is insulin pump therapy?
- How does an insulin pump work?
- Is an insulin pump right for me?
- When is an insulin pump not recommended?
- Advantages and disadvantages of pumps.
- Costs involved.
If you or someone you know has been considering pump therapy, then come along to the Diabetes WA Belmont office on Tuesday 7 February from 6pm – 8pm. Attendance is free and light refreshments will be provided.
For more information or to secure your spot email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 001 880.